A soul-replenishing experience of connecting with your feminine essence
March 10th to 14th, 2023 at Rancho Las Cascadas
More dates to come... ask us for details
Calling all Goddesses to join Canadian photographer, retreat leader and horse lover, Manuela Stefan, on a wonderful journey of self discovery and reunion with the Goddess within. Embrace this extraordinary opportunity to live unique moments shoulder-to-shoulder with beautiful Rancho horses, meditate by the waterfalls, take cleansing walks, flow with Yoga asanas, all this in the company of like minded women from all over the world!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Special opportunities to connect deeply, share breaths with the incredible Rancho horses
- Daily meditations, Yoga and Tai Chi around the exquisite Rancho grounds or try yoga on horseback
- Leisurely walks in nature
- Enjoying delicious meals in great company
- Sharing circles with other lovely women, opening the heart and clearing the mind
- Relaxing deeply and connecting with the core of your being, under Manuela’s gentle and intuitive guidance
INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT:
- 5 days/4 nights at the very special Rancho Las Cascadas in a classic room based on double occupancy
- Daily customized experiences with Rancho horses
- Three delicious, authentic Mexican meals daily, prepared with love by our hostesses and all inclusive bar
- A small collection of 10 unique digital photographs for social media, depicting the radiating Goddess within every single retreat participant
- One full body massage session (50 min long)
COST: 1560 USD per person, plus taxes (based on double occupancy)
Free Single Rooms available for early bookings!
A. Extra stay at the Rancho:
- Join us for a couple of days before or after the retreat, for our riding or relaxing packages.
Book a private Goddess photo shoot with Manuela
- Have your precious memories (captured artfully by Manuela) turned into a one-of-a-kind coffee table book, customized with your own photographs, beautifully blended with evocative images of the Rancho taken by Manuela over the years. (extra charge)
C: Horseback riding
- Not included in the retreat, available for purchase separately
ABOUT YOUR HOSTESS:
Manuela Stefan is an European born, Canadian photographic artist, with a passion for capturing the spirit of the horse and ranch culture on camera. Manuela's worldwide pursuit of the horse’s beauty initiated a profound soul connection with these gracious animals.
From being the greatest muse for Manuela's creative work, the horses became her teachers and healers. Manuela found herself at home amongst herds, while experiencing joy on unprecedented levels. This inspired her desire to invite other women to join her on very special soul searching adventures, surrounded by glorious nature and horses.
Manuela’s first retreat of choice was at Rancho Las Cascadas, a place she has visited for many years and fell in love with.
The success of this experience, followed by a few others in the Caribbean and Canada, is what makes Manuela so excited to return to the Rancho this year.
Manuela’s calming nature, intuitive guiding skills and ability to feel horses' energy create a very soothing space for her cherished guests’ inner experiences to unfold naturally, freely.
She very much looks forward to welcoming you in Mexico!